Before You Schedule
Policies and Proceedures
- When you are ready to start coaching, go to my scheduling page.
- Your first session will be 60 minutes. The first 15 minutes are for us to go over the coaching relationship, and to give you an opportunity to ask your questions. Be sure to bring a coaching agenda to the first meeting. We will hit the ground running.
- We’ll schedule your sessions as we go along.
- When you have scheduled your first session, you will be re-directed to my payment page.
- Once I have received your scheduled session, and payment, I will send you my client information packet, which you will read and fill out before our first session.
- My fee is $300.00 for 4 sessions of 45 minutes, or $75 per session.
- Each session must be paid before coaching can begin.
- I accept and prefer Visa or MasterCard payments via PayPal secure transactions on my website. If you must pay by check, please send checks for two months in advance (one check for each month). If we discontinue coaching before they are used, I will return the checks.
- I use PayPal invoicing for secure payment. You can either pay directly from that invoice, or you can go to my payment page to pay for the sessions. You will receive a receipt by email at the time of the charge. Print and keep these for your records. My fees may be tax deductible as a business or medical expense. Please check with your CPA. If you pay by check, you will receive a receipt at the end of the calendar year.
- Coaching is an investment in your health, your family, your career, and your future. Please budget for this investment.
- I do not accept late payments.
- Please call me for our scheduled sessions. I do all of my coaching via Skype unless we agree otherwise. If you are outside of the U.S., Skype is the best option right now.
- If you call in and get my voice mail or I don’t answer, please call back after five full minutes as I might be finishing up a call with another client.
- Please do not leave a message and wait for me to call you back. I might not receive your message between clients.
Schedule Changes/Vacation/Business Trips
- Please give our call high priority and arrange your schedule to honor our agreed upon time. If you must reschedule our call, I ask you to give me 24 hours notice. In any case, let me know as soon as you are able.
- I will not reschedule no call/no shows. If you have vacation or business trips that will conflict with our sessions, please notify me of these as soon as you have an itinerary and we will discuss when to reschedule. I will do the same with you when I plan trips.
- We will choose a regular time for our sessions. This will be your time slot. If something must change temporarily or permanently, I will be happy to work that out with you.
- If you absolutely must cancel, please give 24-hours notice. There are no refunds for cancellations.